Friday, October 7, 2011

If you don't already watch The League, you're missing out. MJD looks like a baller in the video clip above.


WEEK 5 Predictions!


what’s poppin slime (2-2) vs Terrific Tortoises (2-2)

My record for predictions sucks right now, so I'm just going to say that David will win so that I'll get the tally for the correct prediction either way. Right?

In all seriousness, I think that it will be fairly close. The thing that pushes it in my favor, for now anyway, is the fact that he has no defense. I think the extra 8 or so points I get from mine will make the difference. WRs are in my favor with the addition of Nicks, but he wins the QB battle by a mile. I'm not sold on Chris Johnson until he has two good games in a row and I think that Blount has a horrible matchup this week against SF, the league's best rushing defense. With Andre Johnson gone, Foster will be the feature piece in the offense and net somewhere around 30 touches. Brees and Owen Daniels will definitely help keep things really close.

What's poppin slime by 8



odoyle RULES (2-2) vs RelientK (0-4)

The return of Colston full time to the Saints will really hurt Moore's value. That being said, Denarius Moore is no king of consistency either, playing on a Raider's offense that features the run. Therefore, the WRs are a tossup. QBs are pretty even, although I could see Newton getting a lot more work because of how far behind Carolina will be playing from. The Giants could score quickly against the Seahawks and then salt away the win with the running game, leaving Eli constantly handing the ball off to Bradshaw. McCoy has a fantastic matchup, but Turner has a brutal one with GB. Atlanta's defense is awful, so I could see the Hawks getting behind in a hurry in this one. RBs are in Laura's favor still, as Turner and Bradshaw together should be able to produce enough. I really want Laura to win, so I pick her... I guess I should've just started with that and left out the analysis hah.


Relient K by 12

Rainbow Warriors (4-0) vs JohnKasay#1 (1-3)

Jeff's team is stronger across the board.


Rainbow Warriors by 23


Spider Pig (2-2) vs JUSTINA OWNS (4-0)

I think if Justina is to lose at all this season, this will be the week. Luke has great matchups for his QB, WRs, and TE, while Justina is missing a huge portion of her points in Ray Rice. Having to plug in Garcon doesn't help her case either. It'll be close, but I think Luke may actually pull this out, riding Vick's new sense of urgency and his team's matchups this week.


Spider Pig by 5


THE Pain Train (1-3) vs aaronisyourdaddy (2-2)

If Gabs doesn't switch out Johnson, it'll make it tough for him to overcome Aaron's team. The addition of Fred Jackson to his team makes it the favorite over Gab's team. Sproles has been surprisingly consistent as well, netting Aaron roughly 12 pts a week. Rodgers, Jackson, and his strong advantage at WR will carry Aaron past Gabs.

aaronisyourdaddy by 17

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I was kind of offended you picked Laura's team over mine. And by 12 points, too. Odoyle will show you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, I'm at .500 in terms of predictions so they hold the same value as a coin flip.

    ReplyDelete