Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Laura and Justina Make Awards

Rather than write power rankings (let's be real, other than putting our teams on top, they'd be about the same as Yahoo!), Laura and I are going to alternate giving out weekly awards!  With pictures!

This week's Sorry, Not Sorry Award goes to odoyle rules!


You lost to me by 0.6 points.  That's gotta hurt.  I hope karma doesn't swing around to hit me with point adjustments, but for now, I'm going to gloat.

And the Haters Gon' Hate Award goes to Terrific Tortoises!


Everyone said you wouldn't do it, but you did!  You won!  Congratulations! And like this year's Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, you're going to give half to Laura and me for predicting you to win, because we, too, showed those haters.

Never ones to discriminate, this is for our Spanish speaking haters:


See you next week, losers.

2 comments:

  1. It was actually 0.6 points. And I used Jerome Simpson because I know you have a secret crush on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh my math skillz need some werk.

    ReplyDelete