Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Justina Makes Awards - Week 6

Since Laura did Awards and Predictions last week, I will be in charge this week!  "I put plastic on your chairs so feel free to wet yourselves with excitement."  Points if you know where that's from!

The Willow Smith Achievement Award goes to THE Pain Train!




Absolutely no one predicted you to win.  Even Laura and I predicted Tim's team would beat yours, and we usually champion the underdog.  But you know what?  Don't let haters keep you off your grind.  Just shake 'em off, shake 'em off.

I guess Luke's prediction that I'd run out of snark before my team ran out of steam (oh heeeeyyy 6-0!) may be accurate, because I couldn't think of any other awards.  Instead, I'll leave you with some thoughts:

  • Can we talk about how terrifying Eric's team is?  The guy writes scathing power rankings, coin tosses his way through predictions, and still comes out with the week's biggest blowout.  It just isn't right.
  • Believing in the Tortoises isn't enough sometimes.  Speaking of which, you want to talk trades tonight? Stafford, maybe??
  • But believe in Laura's team, and you won't be disappointed!  Thanks for the +1 on my predictions record; sorry Luke, that it had to come at your expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment