Friday, October 7, 2011

Laura Makes Predictions, Justina Agrees - Week 5

You know the drill, Laura does all the analysis in black, and I add snarky, unhelpful commentary in green.


RelientK (0-4) vs. odoyle rules (2-2)

My team continues its streak... and win or lose, Cam puts up good numbers. But you know what, Tim? I get to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday AND do it all over again next month too. So I'm the real winner here :)

Winner: odoyle rules | odoyle rules (Sorry Laura!)


Spider Pig (2-2) vs. JUSTINA OWNS (4-0)

Justina will continue her unbeaten streak because she's way prettier than Luke.
OH MY GOSH I'm blushing.  And I agree, suck it Gay-el.

Winner: JUSTINA OWNS | JUSTINA OWNS AGAIN


Rainbow Warriors (4-0) vs. John Kasay#1 (1-3)

No competition here - the hottest team versus the ugliest. I don't think I need to explain.
Agreed.  And this way, Jeffrey can keep me company at the top, WHAT 5-0 HERE WE COME.  Like Hawaii.  Hawaii 5-0.  I did a lot of dissections today, and I think I'm tripping on paraformaldehyde.  By the way, want to hear about what it's like to go to London Fashion Week on acid?  Yeah, you do.

Winner: Rainbow Warriors | Rainbow Warriors



THE Pain Train (1-3) vs. aaronisyourdaddy (2-2)

The Colts are terrible, Andre Johnson is out, and there are 4 potential TEs on Gabs' roster. On the other hand, I'm not so impressed with Aaron's team, BUT maybe Aaron Rodgers will carry his team to victory again... 40 points this time?
I didn't realize Gabs had 4 TEs.  I wonder what he's planning on doing with them... Most likely world domination?  Also, did you guys notice that no teams are 3-1?  What does that mean?? So many questions!

Winner: aaronisyourdaddy | aaronisyourdaddy



Terrific Tortoises (2-2) vs. what's poppin slime (2-2)

Battle of the Davids! I think this will be close. The Tortoises are gonna slow their roll and slime will do better, especially when starting Arian Foster. So that should average around 100 points each. I'm picking David Li because of Drew Brees, CJ and Owen Daniels. Oh and Dwayne Bowe, whoever he is.
I at least agree that it's a close match, and I guess that means I have to support my roommate.  Speaking of whom, did you maybe get my message about Stafford? INCEPTION!

Winner: Terrific Tortoises | Terrific Tortoises

No comments:

Post a Comment