Friday, October 14, 2011

Laura Makes Predictions - Week 6

Laura and I decided to alternate writing predictions as well as awards.  Sorry Tim, for making your table a little more complicated.  This week's predictions are from Laura, and she's nicely highlighted the winner!

RelientK (1-4) vs. Spider Pig (2-3)
It's always so hard for me to predict my games...I really hate picking myself to lose. So, this week I'm going to say I win because the Giants will play well, Tony Romo turns the ball over 4+ times and my D will reap the benefits, but he'll keep passing to Witten to try and keep up with Brady, and the Eagles will be shut down by the Skins. Yup, pretty sure that's what will happen this weekend.

odoyle RULES (2-3) vs. THE Pain Train (1-4)
I think this game will be close, but Tim wins because like I said, Tony Romo is going to self-implode this week. Plus, after his last two losses, he's due for a win.

Rainbow Warriors (4-1) vs. JUSTINA OWNS (5-0)
So, if I were going to be consistent about how I think the weekend will go... Jeff would win, BUT I think I have to pick my co-predictor to win here or she would be mad at me : P 6-0 here she comes!

JohnKasay#1 (2-3) vs. what's poppin slime (2-3)
It's not a good sign when Eric can't use his team mascot's picture...that must mean his team will lose. Otherwise, it's a toss-up for me.

Terrific Tortoises (3-2) vs. aaronisyourdaddy (3-2)
David, I can't use all of my predicting magic on you anymore. Two weeks in a row, we've been the only ones to predict that you would win. This is where it ends though, I'm sorry, but feel free to prove me wrong. Tortoises take a hit because of the bye week and Aaron has Aaron and a bunch of players I don't know anything about plus a very scary GB defense.

1 comment:

  1. I agree (especially where you predict both of us to win!), except for Aaron's matchup. I have faith in the turtles.

    ReplyDelete