Saturday, October 22, 2011

John Kasay's Week 7 Predictions

JohnKasay#1 vs JUSTINA OWNS
-how am I gonna go against myself? I took down one formerly "undefeated" and I'll do it again this week. plain and simple

odoyle RULES vs Terrific Tortoises
-David has a lot of favorable match-ups this week. in almost all positions

Spider Pig vs THE Pain Train
-no special match-ups here. kinda boring if you ask me. McFadden is only reliable fantasy start for Gabs, so Luke wins

Rainbow Warriors vs RelientK
-Laura's team is pretty sad. dunno how she has 2 wins. baffling. (maybe if she didn't hate on my team so much because of their looks.. how shallow..) plus Jeff has Graham (former basketball stand out who Brees looks to at least 30 times a game)

aaronisyourdaddy vs what's poppin slime
-how is Aaron 4-2? his WR's and RB's this week are WEAK.. i've never even heard of three of them before.. oh. it's cause he has Aaron Rodgers dropping 50 points a week.. that explains the record. he won't offset the horrible people he has as 'bye' week fill ins this time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment