Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 5 - and i'm pissed.

I did a horrible job as well predicting last week's match-ups (although I was close with Justina & Tim) Chubs really just got lucky.. I hope her QB and one of her RB's gets put on IR this week. that should make up for it.

I shall keep this week's predictions short because I did all that analyzing last week and it did not turn out well. If I do better this week, I shall give more detail for next week.


JohnKasay#1 vs Rainbow Warriors

This is the week my team FINALLY puts it all together. THAT'S RIGHT! I can feel it! Jeff is going down.
Prediction: JohnKasay#1 by 5.2


odoyle RULES vs RelientK
Tim wins this week. I can't believe his Def could not get just one stinkin lousy sack in the last 5 mins of play.. I could have been right. Again, Chubs got lucky. This will be close but Laura will be the unlucky one this week.
Prediction: odoyle RULES by 6.8



Spider Pig vs JUSTINA OWNS
Luke got lucky against me last week. If it weren't for that dog killer Vick, and his friend Desean "I'm a thug" Jackson, I would have won.. bitter? yes. because I would have beat over half the league if I played them with my 115 last week. Unfortunately, the Eagles will fly high this week. But I'm also kinda glad Justina will lose because she also got lucky. Lose/lose situation here.
Prediction: Spider Pig by 9.3


THE Pain Train vs aaronisyourdaddy
Gabs' team was already sorry enough with Andre Johnson as the only viable option outside of McFadden. I don't even need to look at Aaron's team because I see that Gabs has Curtis Painter as his starting QB. I wouldn't be surprised if Gabs' total score this week is LOWER than his total last week of 43.72. LOL
Prediction: aaronisyourdaddy by 60.7


Terrific Tortoises vs what's poppin slime
Davin Li's team is horrible in just about... oh who am I kidding? It IS horrible in every position. I honestly have no idea how he's 2-2. D LiN wins this week easily. Foster goes off and he actually starts him this week.
Prediction: what's poppin slime by 17.4

1 comment: