Friday, October 21, 2011

Tim's Predictions - Week 7

Not a good week for predictions.  Hopefully this week will pan out better..

TimLukeDavid LinEricLauraJustina
Last week's record(2-3)(2-3)(0-0)(3-2)(3-2)(2-3)
Overall record(19-11)(11-9)(7-8)(10-10)(10-5)(9-6)


Tim's Predictions - Week 7
odoyle RULES v. Terrific Tortoises - Even with an injured Blount and his Kicker on bye, David still arguably has a better team than I do.  If this trade between Luke and I goes through, it'll boost my team's production, at least for this week.  But will that be enough to fight David off?  Doubtful.  Tortoises win.

Spider Pig v. THE Pain Train - This one will be close.  Gabs has Luke beat at the QB and RB positions this week with some favorable matchups.  But Luke's WRs are on another galaxy than Gabs's.  I think that'll make a difference in the end.  If he starts Decker, that'll be a wild card and it'll be interesting to see how that one plays out.  Luke barely wins this one this week.

Rainbow Warriors v. RelientK - The week Laura catches a break and plays Jeff's team during the Patriot's bye week, she gets hit with the bye plague.  But I'm calling upset right now.  Not necessarily based on any empirical evidence, but solely based on gut feeling.  Laura's on a 2 game win streak, and I don't think she's ready to start losing again.

JohnKasay#1 v. JUSTINA OWNS - Eric starts Tebow, which in my opinion is a huge risk, and I don't think it'll bode well for him.  Even with a stronger QB, Eric's team isn't much of a match for Justina's.  I think her record can attest to that.  Justina wins.

aaronisyourdaddy v. what's poppin slime - Aaron's team becomes incredibly one-dimensional with Fred Jackson on the bench.  I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers scored all of his team's points.  David wins it.


No comments:

Post a Comment