Thursday, October 30, 2014

Predictions: Week 9

Week 8 Predictions Record: (2-4)
Overall Predictions Record: (24-24)


Clearly, my predicting prowess is only on-par with pure guess-work, and only slightly better than my fantasy team's ability to win so #whatsthepoint?


*~*Game Of The Week*~*

David Lin's team once again makes GOTW, and once again, it's against (on paper) a tough team.

Unicorn Burps v. I'm Coming Home.
Every week I vote against Duke's team, and every week he pulls something off.  Yahoo! projections says his team has a 68% chance of losing to David's team, but they also project Mason Crosby to have 4.91 points on their bye week.  Yahoo! is so dumb.  But I'll have to agree with their prediction on this one.  If AnneJulie Green plays, I like David's chances.  Even with Shady the Plague in his lineup.

Winner: Unicorn Burps



Remaining Games

Odoyle rules! v. #myteamSUCKS
I'm not betting on my team anymore.  Only to get my hopes up and then dashed.  I like my chances a little better with Beast Mode, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.  Eli was a good pickup for Eric, seeing as how he'll be passing all day with Luck and crew destroying the Giants.  Emmanuel Sanders will probably blow up again, knowing my luck.  Don't discount this game.  Eric and I are going to fight hard for that last playoff spot.  And this is one important battle towards victory for either team.

Winner: #myteamSUCKS



DeMarco Da Murrier v. Chou Chainz
No analysis needed.

Winner: DeMarco Da Murrier



jaMAULing time v. Charlotte Hornets
Not going to lie, I think Andrew's going to put up a good fight.  Abraham is just on freaking fire, and I'm not sure Jamaal has enough to counter that.  And how about them Hornets??  Kemba Walker is so #clutchmoney.  Ok, so what it was against the Bucks, but still.  Changing the name back, getting the colors back, re-designing a sick court - I'm loving it and don't remember the last time I was as excited for an NBA season as this season.  I hope the real Hornets do as well as this Hornets team.

Winner: Charlotte Hornets



The Pain Train v. Seenie J
Drew Brees might blow up against the Panthers, but Luck should easily demolish the Giants.  Maclin continues to be a good move on Jeff's part, and even though Jeff will be without his workhorse Matt Forte, Gabs is starting Doug Martin, who is accurately projected by Yahoo! as getting 0.00 points.  Gabs, want to consider trading Orange Julius for a better RB option?

Winner: Seenie J



Terrific Tortoises v. Spider Pig
Tough matchup for David this week, since Luke's team has been doing relatively well as of late.  Palmer should get significant points against Dallas, as should Demaryius and Arian Foster against their respective teams.  David's got fewer things going his way with Gio likely out and some bye week unfortunates.

Winner: Spider Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment