Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Lulz

I wasn't going to do it, because I was all blogged out from the playoff analysis, but someone convinced me otherwise, so here it is: rapid speed Monday Lulz before MNF.

  • This is what I get for dissing Duke's team.  Go Le'Veon!  15% chance of winning, according to Yahoo!  That's better than...
  • In what fantasy football universe does Eric have a 2% chance of winning his game vs. Luke??  Yahoo! why are you so stupid????  So... Eric wins if Arian Foster gets -6 points????  Hm... that would for sure be a Tuesday Lulz if it happened.  Luke - have you considered benching Foster to guarantee the win?  Yahoo! says there's a chance you might lose it.  #watchoutEriciscomingforyou
  • Eric started Pierre Thomas.  #LULZ
  • Aaron is easily becoming the Taco of our league.  We can from this point on call a team's week playing Aaron the "Aaron Bye."  Automatic win, baby.
  • Can Antonio Brown get 24 points FTW Abraham and keep his 1st place spot in the league??  Brown already has done it once this year.  Justina says "Wuh oh."  
  • And what the heck Golden Tate?  He's a punk.  He deserved that black eye from Percy, I'm pretty sure.
  • Bahahaha Houston D is going to give David Lin an aneurysm.  So in my other league, I need them to score less than 10 points.  David needs them to score less than 6.  I hope they score 7. BAHAHAHAH.
  • Looks like Jamaal's BACK!!  Apu approves.
Bam, just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment