Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Lulz

Sometimes (most of the time) this is how I feel about Fantasy Football.  And I fell like David Lin is that little girl cheerleader on the right who is laughing and jumping for joy at the major fail.  And then he goes out and e-mails his feelings for me to the whole league.  I don't know why there's so much hatred.

  • Wow Jeff cashed in big this week from his trade.  Instead of "wasted" Peyton Manning points on the bench, he converted them to 13.6+20.7=34.3 points between Maclin and Quick.  I guess I was wrong in thinking he got taken advantage of.  Can he rely on them and Justin Forsett week in and week out, though?  Time will tell.

  • Eddie Lacy does really well for Gabs, but his team still isn't able to pull it together.  Unless Hauschka can score 15 points on MNF.  It's definitely doable - don't give up just yet, Gabs!

  • GHOTEM with 44.70 points.  #MONDAYLULZ

  • Ok, in all fairness, Andrew still has Russell Wilson and Seattle D for MNF, so he could get upwards of... 75 points by Tuesday Morning.  #MONDAYLULZ

  • And watch David Lin's team fall because of the Timmy Curse.  Not saying it's probable, but it's possible.  Marshawn gets hurt on the first play, Russell throws 4 TDs, runs in 2 TDs, and Seattle D has a shutout and pick-6.  That would be a REAL #MONDAYLULZ ... oh wait, is this why you hate me, David? So much sense make.

  • Still amazing that Abraham is getting it done with no production from his RBs.  Combined 2.9+1.8=4.7 points from both his RBs, and he's likely to win this week unless Percy Harvin scores 30 points for David Li.

  • Megatron... what a disappointment.  Yet Duke still pulls out a win this week.  Poor Eric, with some struggling RBs, he manages to score only 76 points.  The funny thing is, if he hadn't made the trade with me, his team would have been SO much worse.  Like, almost Aaron's team status.  No Rodgers, no Emmanuel Sanders, and WITH an underperforming Shady.  That Shady.... doing me wrong.

  • And when you thought Aaron's team couldn't get any worse... Jimmy Graham - out.  Zac Stacy - out.  Ouch.

  • I'm happy to see Torrey Smith went for $7.  I honestly thought he'd go for nothing.  And David Lin was going to spend $5 on him, too!  Anyways, good luck with him, Luke.  I'm tempted to throw Larry Fitznubulus out there and see how much he'd go for.  Just for kicks.

1 comment: