Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Lulz

You know that case of the Mondays, when your day feels like a series of lulls because you are basically just waiting for MNF to get over with so you can know what the final result of your fantasy game is?  Well, fear no more, I will try to share my thoughts from Thursday and Sunday in bullet-point fashion, and hopefully convert some of those lulls into lulz (creative, yes?) for my very small internet-fantasy-football-blogosphere-niche-audience.  #liveauthentic  #livefolk  Did I use those correctly?  

Anyways, for the very first time, I present to you - Monday Lulz!  Happy Monday!

And yay Panthers!  Even without my boy Cam!


  • Here's to hoping Stafford collapses in the middle of the game, and Joique doesn't even get to play.  I still have a 5% chance of winning.
    so you're saying there's a chance gif
  • Wow, Jamaal Charles + Frank Gore was a huge flop for Andrew this week.  That #2 spot in the power rankings may be slipping from his fingers as we speak.
  • Andrew is crossing his fingers that Eli plays as poorly as he was paid for in the draft.  I think if Eli can avoid negative points, Eric will be good.  But that might be asking for too much from him.
  • David Lin gave David Li a pounding this week.  And David Li's team didn't even do that poorly!  Dat #BeastMode doe.  Oh yeah, and AnJavrus Green.
  • Let's talk about David Li's bench for a second.  Why is it that Chris Johnson only does well for David Li when he's on the bench???  And freaking Knowshon Moreno is at it again.  Where did Miami even come from?  Poor David.  Having Kelvin Benjamin do so well will also make it tough for David to know who to start next week.  If you need some help, David, I can take a WR or two off of your hands to make that decision easier.  :D
  • Eddie Lacy ending up with a concussion gives Gabs's team a concerning blow, considering his next RB in line is... Ronnie Hillman.  Gabs might need a better back up plan.  At least he came out with the win this week.  So he's happy like:

    #yoloswaglife
  • I can't still get over the fact that Aaron paid $54 for Jimmy Graham.
  • Staying on the topic of the draft - I still think the $2 Duke spent on Ben Roethlisberger is still the best $2 spent by anyone in the entire draft.
  • That accidental Cordarelle pickup by Jeff's autodraft has already paid dividends.  Same with Andrew Luck, who was also accidentally autodrafted.  What's with Jeff and autodrafting?  If I remember correctly, Jeff autodrafted his entire team last year.  I'm wondering what kind of deal Jeff has struck with the autodraft demons.  Maybe he should just autodraft from now on so he can spend more time doing this:
    I may have just died a little inside.
  • Abraham got some solid numbers from his WRs.  Pending Rivers's performance on Monday, though, he might need some help at all other positions.  Actually, not pending Rivers's performance on Monday, he will need some help at all other positions.

    Sorry, bud.
  • So I have no reference point as to how much money players off the waiver wire are actually worth.  $100 seems like a lot, but that's over 16 or so weeks, right?  My gut tells me Luke and Eric are going to go big or go home, and Justina will be the only one with money left to spend by Week 13.  But it may not even matter by then.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I want to get paid out for any money I don't use
    2. HOW BOUT MY KICKER AND DEFENSE THO

    ReplyDelete