Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday Lulz

MNF get over with so I can beat David.  HURRY.
  • How does Yahoo even come up with these chances of victory?  David Lin's team jumped from 4% chance of winning to 13%, all off of Brandon Marshall's diarrhea-ing of fantasy points all over my precious team.  He wasn't even supposed to play this game, how does he go from that to catching 3 touchdowns??  I seriously felt like he literally took a dump on my team.
  • Oh, and by the way, don't think I didn't notice that if he hadn't dropped Niles Paul, and started him instead, David would have likely been victorious against me.  Now, Jeff will just pick him up for $20.
  • Luke acts swiftly after AP gets in trouble, and it pays off quite nicely.  Matt Asiata - who knew?  It might have just saved his season from partially tanking.
  • Yahoo has Luke at a 83% chance of winning - once again, how does Yahoo come up with this??  I'm hoping Luke's kicker won't have any points, because that means Maclin would have scored no touchdowns, and therefore a victory for the Odoyles.  #teamjustina
  • Oh, and how about that Antonio Gates against Seattle's Defense?  Too bad those points were wasted on Luke's bench.  But seriously, is that guy back for real?
  • What did I say about Jamaal Charles and Andrew's team?  1.20 points... that's harsh.  That $74 is not looking so well-spent anymore.  I mean, 1.20 points, wow.
  • "GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yells David Li.
  • Gabs wasn't quick enough to swap out Rainey for Muscle Hamster... not like it would have guaranteed the win, but 53.68 total points for the week is a hard pill to swallow.
  • ...as Eric lets out a big sigh of relief.  I mean, he started Shonn Greene... and it ended up not even being a bad decision, because he scored more than the other RBs on the bench!  Too much lulz.
  • For real, though, that Jordy Nelson is making my QB look good.  I like it.
  • I guess Chou Chainz has risen.  I'm so confused, and a little bit scared.
  • Abraham, I see you last-minute picking up Delanie Walker.  Too bad his QB couldn't play better for your team, though.  A win is a win.
  • It looks like Duke's doing his flip flop thing again.  Just trying to make it impossible for me to rank his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment