Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Lulz

Whoops, I kind of forgot, because my team already won.  Sorry, Gabs - Brees and Colston couldn't pull anything off last night.

But in other news.... high fives all around, Jeff gets reunited with Tom Brady!!!

Yeah!!!



#togetherforever #bfffffl

That is, pending any vetoes, of course.  Jeff - in theory, shouldn't you be vetoing your own trade?  Because it's technically making David Lin's team better.  Or does your logic of "why should I want teams below me to get better?" not apply to teams that are already better than yours?  Or does the lure of finally having Tom Brady on your team trump all things logical?  Mysteries...

The rest of Monday Lulz:

  • That Shady up to no good.  What the crap, Chip Kelly?  What the crap, Shady?  Don't let me down now.

  • Jamaal Charles 60 points FTW for Andrew!  I believe!!

  • I had a dream last night that DeMarco Murray scored 99 points for Justina, but she left him on the bench.  99 points!  Weird, huh?

  • Unless Stephen Gostkowski manages to get -7 points tonight, THE TIMMY CURSE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.  David, you also realize the better you make your team, the more I'm going to predict them to win, and the scardier you're going to be about that curse, right?  Conclusion - make your team suck so I don't predict you to win!  Just try it!  :D

  • Abraham with the killer game, absolutely ruining Eric's chance of a win, unless Knile manages to get 17 points tonight, which is possible, but not likely.  Ouch ouch ouch.  Those WRs on Abraham's team - good for something!

  • Really, the only game that will be decided by tonight is Duke v. Aaron.  I'm going with Duke pulling out the W because I need Ridley to do well for my other league.

1 comment: