Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Predictions: Week 13

Week 12 Predictions Record: (3-3)
Overall Predictions Record: (41-31)

One more week left of the regular season!  And the post-season fates of 5 teams remain in the balance.  Too much drama to handle.  My heart willith not stop fluttering.


*~*Game Of The Week*~*

I was torn between Abraham v. Duke and this game for the GOTW, but since this game is make-or-break, the stakes are a bit higher.  Plus, I feel like more people in our league would be more interested in following this game than Abraham-Duke.

The Pain Train v. #myteamSUCKS
Before last week, I thought this would be a sure win for Eric.  Now, I'm not so sure.  Lacy has been doing really well as of late, and Gabs has been finding ways to win.  However, his team has been pretty streaky, in spite of it looking better than it did the first half of the season.  Eric's team has been a little more consistent and still looks better on paper.  I'll have to go with my gut on this one.  Eric makes it to the playoffs in spite of his rollercoaster ride in getting there.

Winner: #myteamSUCKS



Remaining Games

Odoyle rules! v. Unicorn Burps
I want to hope I can pull a quick one on David, but I don't think my chances are looking too good.  The way his WRs have been playing, plus the prospect of Arian Foster lighting it up... it'll be too much for my sorry team to handle.  It's only fitting that the final dagger in my fantasy team is thrust into my gut by Tom Butthole and Co.  Yet another season failing to make the playoffs for Odoyle - go figure.

Winner: Unicorn Burps



OUCHsoclose v. Terrific Tortoises
Andrew is now in the business of ruining people's playoff hopes.  Next victim: David Li.  David's making a pretty ballsy move in starting Charles Johnson (Megatron's cousin?) over Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin, but desperate times call for desperate measures.  And who knows, it could pay off big time - it's a big gamble, but it's not a bad move.  I just think Jamaal Charles is too strongman right now to let Andrew down in his endeavor to dash people's fantasy hopes.

Winner: OUCHsoclose

Tom Butthole


Seenie J v. Chou Chainz
Jeff's got more to play for (regular season championship), and Aaron's late-season run was short-lived, unfortunately.  I've got my moniez on Seenie.

Winner: Seenie J



DeMarco Da Murrier v. Spider Pig
Justina's team has all but lost steam in spite of its star namesake player.  My lame excuse for a team gave her a last breath of hope last week, but Luke's team looks too strong to falter as mine did.  Hey, I didn't know Reggie Bullock plays Kicker for the Houston Texans!  Ball so hard.

Winner: Spider Pig



Charlotte Hornets v. I'm Coming Home.
Abraham's team has shown signs of weakness as of late, and Duke might be able to capitalize big time this week on that.  I'm not off that Josh Gordon horse yet, either.  Duke probably won't get that 1st seed for the playoffs, even with a win, but he'll probably get a little bit closer after his victory this week.

Winner: I'm Coming Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment