Thursday, November 13, 2014

Predictions: Week 11

Week 10 Predictions Record: (5-1)
Overall Predictions Record: (33-27)

I got one of the two upsets right!  So this is what it feels like to win at something...


*~*Game Of The Week*~*

In what could very well be a preview of the championship game, this week's GOTW pits two heavyweights against each other in a regular season battle for first place in the league.

Seenie J v. Charlotte Hornets
IMO, this game boils down to: can Andrew Luck + Jeff's RBs oust Abraham's WRs?  I think Abraham will pull out this win in this one, even with some favorable matchups for Jeff (Luck v. NE as a shootout, Forte v. Minnesota).  It should be a fun one to follow, though.

Winner: Charlotte Hornets



Remaining Games

Odoyle rules! v. Spider Pig
I've all but given up.  That should tell you enough, right?

Winner: Spider Pig



DeMarco Da Murrier v. Terrific Tortoises
I am under the impression that Justina has all but given up as well.  I mean, if I were them, I would be down for fixing this game as well.  Might as well have one of the two of them in the playoffs vs. the possibility of none of them in the playoffs, right?

Winner: Terrific Tortoises



Unicorn Burps v. #myteamSUCKS
It worked last week, so I'm calling it now - Eric's had a pretty beastly 4 of the last 5 weeks, and has even out-performed David Lin's team 4 of the last 5 weeks.  Eric's team seems to be on a roll, so #UpsetCity, here Eric comes!  ...even though he's starting Bryce Brown lulz.  At least it's not Boobie Dixon doublelulz.  Who names their kid Boobie?

Winner: #myteamSUCKS



jaMAULing time v. Chou Chainz
So much for Aaron trying to make a late-season run with Peyton and Co.  That veto sucks, doesn't it?  Regardless, he might still get a little run going back up this week, since it looks like Andrew has left the building.

Winner: Chou Chainz



The Pain Train v. I'm Coming Home.
Gabs is coming off a high week 10 performance, but I don't think his momentum will be enough to overcome Duke's strong squad.  Still putting that warning out there - watch out for Duke's team once Josh Gordon takes the field.

Winner: I'm Coming Home

No comments:

Post a Comment