Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Lulz

  • Bishop Sankey gets 7.70 points and Vernon Davis gets 0.80 points.  Thank you guys for saving me from myself, vetoers.  You guys should have vetoed my other trade with Eric (see below).
  • Correction to Eric's e-mail: My team would have scored 29.48 points without Marshawn Lynch.  The Tortoise-Odoyle matchup has turned into the fight to see who can win the ugliest.  I can't believe I'll have to choose between my fantasy team and the Panthers.
  • How in the world does Luke have 1% chance of winning??  If Jeff can't get 3 points out of Sanchez, Maclin, and Philly D... I will never understand Yahoo! predictions.
  • Wow, sorry Justina.  Two bad losses in a row... I knew I shouldn't have ever traded away Aaron Rodgers (6 TDs in one half???).  And Emmanuel Sanders.  And predict you to win.
  • And the other surprise upset - Gabs over Abraham?  Abraham even got 21.18 points out of Vick, too!  I'm telling you all, don't be surprised if Gabs makes a late season run into the playoffs.  He's not letting his championship title up so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment