Thursday, November 20, 2014

Predictions: Week 12

Week 11 Predictions Record: (5-1)
Overall Predictions Record: (38-28)

Hey I think I'm getting the hang of this predicting thing!  And then watch me get everything wrong this week.  Is anyone even affected by this Thursday night game between KC and Oakland?  Besides Jamaal Charles / Andrew, who even doesn't care anymore?  I don't think I could even name 3 players on Oakland's team, to be honest.  Let's see.. Darren McFadden... James Jones... and... that's all I got.


*~*Game Of The Week*~*

Both teams have made the playoffs, but these two heavyweights will battle it out for playoff position this week.  A win would put Duke in much better position to surprisingly grab the #1 spot, but a loss could send Duke into the final week at 4th, only to face Abraham, which could knock him down as far as 6th.  Jeff could also find his way up to #1 with a win, but a loss could be even more potentially devastating - possibly pushing him down to 6th by this time next week.  We shall see.

Seenie J v. I'm Coming Home.
I'm still not sure what to think of Josh Gordon, but I'm going to stay away from the bold prediction for now and say that Gordon won't blow anyone's socks off in his season debut.  He could easily prove me wrong, though.  With that said, I'm still liking Jeff to rebound from last week's loss, especially with Luck against an easy defense.

Winner: Seenie J



Remaining Games

Odoyle rules! v. DeMarco Da Murrier
Let's make a deal, Justina.  I'll start Justin Reed if you start Greg Olsen.  Deal.  This is a must-win game for Justina to stay relevant in the playoff picture.  It's an important win for my team as well, but I could still conceivably make the playoffs even with a loss, just like the Panthers could still conceivably make the playoffs with a 5-10-1 record.  Ridiculous.  Justina needs it worse than I do, so I'm going to guess she wins it out of sheer will.  Or lose it, out of a sheer lack thereof.

Winner: DeMarco Da Murrier



Unicorn Burps v. Terrific Tortoises
David Li's WRs are not as scary without Kelvin Benjamin, and David Lin's QB (Brady) will likely show up David Li's (McCown).  It might just come down to how the RB situation plays out - Arian Foster is Questionable, but so is Gio - who will end up scoring more points?  I'm liking David Lin's chances in this one.

Winner: Unicorn Burps



jaMAULing time v. #myteamSUCKS
What can I say?  Eric's team is rollin'!

Winner: #myteamSUCKS



The Pain Train v. Chou Chainz
Both teams are still fighting for a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs, although their chances are slimming by the minute.  Lacy will probably continue to give Gabs a ton of points, but I'm not sure it'll be enough against Aaron and his duo of opportunistic backup RBs.  For the second time in a row, I'm actually liking Aaron's chances in this one.  Surprise, surprise.

Winner: Chou Chainz



Charlotte Hornets v. Spider Pig
Luke's team has fallen into a rut, and I'm not convinced this will be the week he pulls out of it.  Even without Antonio Brown, Abraham's got enough firepower at WR to give Luke another L.

Winner: Charlotte Hornets

No comments:

Post a Comment