Thursday, November 6, 2014

Predictions: Week 10

Week 9 Predictions Record: (4-2)
Overall Predictions Record: (28-26)


*~*Game Of The Week*~*

This week's GOTW comes chock full of playoff implcations, not just for the two teams involved, but for other bottom-dwellers fighting for those last few spots.  Eric needs a win to stay relevant, while Justina needs a win just to stop her 2-game losing skid and stay securely in the land of the 8.  Cannot handle the drama.

DeMarco Da Murrier v. #myteamSUCKS
Not sure who Eric will end up starting at RB, but I think Aaron Rodgers + Jordy + Emmanuel Sanders + Martellus is going to put up plenty of points to continue his roll into playoff contention.  Justina might be asking even more questions come Tuesday.  That moment when you realize one game could potentially take you from 6th place to... 10th place.

Winner: #myteamSUCKS



Remaining Games

Odoyle rules! v. Terrific Tortoises
David's going to need his WRs to show up in a big way to pull out a win this week.  I think it'll be a pretty close match, but I'm not convinced my RBs will have enough steam in them to overcome with David's WRs are going to throw at me.  His WRs have scary potential.  But if David beats me because Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin destroyed the Eagles on MNF, I could live with that.

Winner: Terrific Tortoises



Unicorn Burps v. Chou Chainz
If Gio stays hurt, Aaron's chances are much better.  Assuming Aaron updates his roster before Sunday, it'll still be an uphill battle for his team against David's stacked group.  Like I mentioned in my previous post, last week's performance from Aaron's team was a one-week fluke.  At least David hopes so.

Winner: Unicorn Burps



jaMAULing time v. I'm Coming Home.
Slightly poor planning on Andrew's part has 4 of his 5 WRs on bye this week.  Good luck starting Jericho Cotchery and Muhsin Muhammed aka The Old Ppl Club.  Ricky Proehl might be available, too, last time I checked.  Even if Duke pulls the "I'm not dropping anyone because of their bye week" stunt again, he should be able to win this one easily.

Winner: I'm Coming Home.



The Pain Train v. Charlotte Hornets
Even if Philip Rivers is on bye, I'm not betting against Abraham's team.  Philip Rivers was basically on bye last week, too.  With that said, there is huge upset potential in this game.  Gabs has an improving Eddie Lacy, a come-from-nowhere Martavis Bryant, and Julius Thomas against a weak Oakland team.  Don't dismiss Gabs's team too quickly, now.  But Abraham's team has just been too good.  Too good.

Winner: Charlotte Hornets



Seenie J v. Spider Pig
This will be an interesting matchup.  Neither team will be at full force - Jeff will be sorely missing Andrew Luck (and as always, Tom Brady - Jeff sends his hugs and kisses, Tom)
...wait I just lost my train of thought.  Oh yes, Jeff will be missing Andrew Luck and slightly missing Malcolm Floyd and Dwayne Allen), while Luke will be without Arian Foster, Jerrick McKinnon, and Antonio Gates.  All players play crucial roles in both teams' scoring abilities, so it'll be interesting to see how both are able to adapt.  I have a feeling Jeff will have an easier time replacing his missing pieces - Sanchez is up against an easy Panthers D, while both of Luke's bench RBs are up against tough defenses.

Winner: Seenie J

No comments:

Post a Comment