Thursday, November 15, 2012

WEEK 11! (a little late, sorry) 

MUSCLE Hamster vs odoyle RULES
my little hamster runs all over the sorry Panthers D this week. also, Megatron is starting to come around, even w/o the TD's he's suppose to have. I think I pull off a 3rd win in a row this week
 
Kardashian Esk. Bros vs choubacca
chubs starts both Bush's this week. she's going to get bush-whacked cause they're both terrible. her team is terrible. the end.
 
Rainbow Warriors vs Terrific Tortoises
Aaron Rodgers is back this week. Jeff avenges last week's narrow loss to the flaming luke. good game David Li. good game..
 
The Debbinator vs Spider Pig
i agree w/ Tim, a meaningless match up b/t 2 of the top teams. looking at their line ups, no one has anything that really sticks out to me as an advantage. i'll say Luke wins because Peyton will have another field day against the Chargers.. Brees will be up by so much by the end of the first quarter, he'll sit the final 3 out. that's how bad the Raiders are.
 
THE Pain Train vs RelientK
i felt bad for Laura Jones.. not having a RB2.. plus I love hoarding them and they will serve me no purpose on the bench.. why would i need anyone else when i have a hamster ragin on the roids? i don't even know. plus Murray may be back in a week or so.. but he may or may not be at 100%.. we'll see how this pans out. I needed another WR so I think it works out for both. with this said, even w/ Felix, I feel Gabs' team has monster match ups in his favor this week. Laura also asked me whether she should start Owen Daniels or Scott Chandler. I said Chandler. if she miraculously wins this week, I think Chandler and Felix will have good weeks.
  
  

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, bush-whacked. New name for team, Justina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har har, so funny. I am a little jealous I didn't think of it earlier, but now I don't think it'd be appropriate considering they combined to give me... Less than 7 points. Who's whacking WHOM here??

    ReplyDelete