Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 10 Update

Two part post.

Part 1: Each team's season to date summarized in a few words

Spider Pig
I don't care what happens this season as long as Aaron doesn't win
The Debbinator
So this is how good my team could be without any Eagles players
choubacca
Every single one of my players is a top 2 RB, even my kicker. Trade me?
THE Pain Train
Whee I'm not last place anymore!
Terrific Tortoises
I'm happy as long as I make the playoffs
Rainbow Warriors
Jeff. Do not self-sabotage yourself. This won't be like dating all over again
RelientK
Eric dare hates on MY team? Late season surge… backs again the wall. #NYgiants
odoyle RULES
I guess things could be worse. I could be losing and be a Browns fan
errrdayimRussell'in
Weird, my team gets better when I don't play any NCSU players
Kardashian Esk. Bros
I should've drafted Clinton Portis
Part 2: Week 10 Awards!

Storm's Coming Award - RelientK 


Fantasy Facepalm Award - (tie) odoyle RULES, Kardashian Esk. Bros

My Team is Fabulous Award - Rainbow Warriors

Is there any way I could resist posting this and not attribute it to Jeff somehow?

Surprise Playoff Contender Award - THE PAIN TRAIN

Finally Not Last Place Award - errrdayimRussell'in


Until next time... 

-Pig. 

2 comments: