Thursday, November 15, 2012

Predictions: Week 11

As our league undergoes another trade in the works, I just wanted to give you all a friendly reminder that trade deadline is Friday, November 23.  :)

TimLukeEric
Last week's record(3-2)(0-0)(4-1)
Overall record(33-17)(8-7)(31-19)
Percentage0.660.530.62

odoyle RULES v. MUSCLE Hamster
A win this week would mean a lot for both teams.  Eric's team is much better equipped to make it happen.  But I'm still hoping for a miracle.
Winner: MUSCLE Hamster

Kardashian Esk. Bros v. choubacca
Aaron is more or less at full power now, but who knows what version of his team will show up this week.  All signs point to his team coming out with a W, but I wouldn't be surprised if an upset happened in this matchup.
Winner: choubacca

Rainbow Warriors v. Terrific Tortoises
Huge holes in David's team due to the bye week.  While Jeff won't have Adrian Peterson, I think he'll have enough help from Rodgers and crew to easily win this one.
Winner: Rainbow Warriors

The Debbinator v. Spider Pig
A meaningless matchup between two (8-2) teams.  Luke has Marshawn on the bench, but even without Beast Mode, I think his team is strong enough to come out victorious.
Winner: Spider Pig

THE Pain Train v. RelientK
This one was hard for me to pick.  Who knows how well Jordy will do for Laura on his return to the field?  And what about her RB2 (looks like she might get a so-so fill-in for this week after the trade, given that DeMarco Murray doesn't return)?  But then, for Gabs, Julio Jones might be held out this week (which I hope he is, for Roddy's sake).  I know Laura wants this win more than Gabs does, but I'm afraid to say I'm not sure she'll get it.
Winner: THE Pain Train

No comments:

Post a Comment