Thursday, November 29, 2012

Predictions: Week 13

Egad, my prediction record took a big hit this past week.  Boo for rapid fire predictions.  I hope I'm (5-0) this week, for more reasons than one.

TimLukeEric
Last week's record(1-4)(0-0)(3-2)
Overall record(36-24)(8-7)(36-24)
Percentage0.600.530.60

odoyle RULES v. The Debbinator
Matt Forte is a question mark.  Sucks for David, not for me!  Matt Ryan needs to get his act together and get back to scoring 25+ points each week.  Especially this week, which I think he'll do against the Saints.  My WRs have some pretty nice matchups, as do David's.  I like my RBs over David's non-existent RBs, and I think that'll be enough to make my case for the 6th spot in the playoffs.
Winner: odoyle RULES

Kardashian Esk. Bros v. Rainbow Warriors
Please raise your hand if you care and your name doesn't start with a J.  Jeff's team been in a major slump, and I can't forsee it pulling itself out of it this week.  Although technically it could still make playoffs.. so sad.
Winner: Kardashian Esk. Bros

MUSCLE Hamster v. choubacca
One last stand for Eric.  Even if he doesn't make the playoffs, he can at least end the season with a bang if he demolishes Aaron's team.  Unfortunately, I think Aaron has some pretty nice matchups: RGIII, Arian Foster, and TRich, not to mention his WRs (minus Cobb, who ebbs and flows with Rodgers).  I don't think even the Muscle Hamster can muscle Eric's team out of this one.
Winner: choubacca

THE Pain Train v. Terrific Tortoises
If Percy Harvin is back in action, then David's got a good advantage in this game.  Eli will do well against the Redskins, as will Decker vs. the Bucs.  Chris Johnson has proved that he can do decently against tough run defenses, so Houston may not be too difficult of a task for him.  While Gabs has some promise in C.J. Spiller and Julio Jones, I don't think he'll have enough support from his other players to put this one in the bag.  It's ok, though, because they'll most likely be seeing each other week 1 in the playoffs, and that's when Gabs will need to bring his A game.
Winner: Terrific Tortoises

RelientK v. Spider Pig
Laura needs this one.  Badly.  Unfortunately, she is up against Luke's team.  And her matchups are all tough.  And Peyton Manning is going to throw all over the Bucs.  And Jamaal Charles is going to run all over the Panthers.  New England defense might give her 20+ points again, but even that probably won't be enough for a win.  A sad ending to a sad season, unfortunately.
Winner: Spider Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment