Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WEEK 5!! (and i'm stuck in the bottom of the league)

*these Thursday games are killing me. it only gives me 2 days from after the MNF game to write my predictions before the next game starts... i can only imagine how much pressure Tim is under to do Power Rankings AND write his predictions
 (short analysis this week again.. I should really put more thought into them because I believe I went 1-4 last week w/o thoroughly accessing the teams) we'll see...... onwards!


errrdayimRussell'in vs Rainbow Warriors
half of my team is on 'bye' this week.. Megatron included.. (who gets me half of my sorry team's points...) this def does NOT look good for me this week against Jeff who has favorable match ups in almost every position.. please don't embarrass me too badly this week Jeff.. you could probably take out half your line up and still win.. but I'm feeling good about my team after this week.. i might be 1-4 by that time.. but my winning streak is about to come.. put it in the bank baby! 
WINNER: Rainbow Warriors
 
odoyle RULES vs THE Pain Train
Gabs has taken a hit w/ injuries to his RB's.. looks like he's starting both Spiller and F-Jax this week.. boom or bust.. meanwhile, Tim has benched DeMarco Murray.. which I believe was his 2nd or 3rd round pick.. Cowboys are lookin ugly w/ Romo back there.. so he has to ride Shonn Greene and the oh so awful Jets offense.. lol sorry Tim. not a good week.
WINNER: THE Pain Train
  
Green Nicks and Cam vs The Debbinator
Chubs has been hit by the 'bye' week bug like me. As of this moment, she has no other WR on her roster (because Nicks probably won't play this week) and no TE.. she does still have Cam, AJ, and the Skittles monster along with Bush (Michael) in at the moment.. i would suggest putting in the other Bush (Reggie) because David has Forte in his line up and i have a gut feeling Forte will be the one w/ the big week this time around.. Chubs has too many holes in her line up this week.
WINNER: The Debbinator
 
RelientK vs Terrible Titans T_T
i have absolutely NO idea what happened last week. i had such a good feeling that Ms. Jones was going to pick up her first win and then Flaming Luke's team explodes... feel so bad for her but no worries because THIS IS THE WEEK SHE GETS HER FIRST WIN! (i hope.) for her sanity's sake.. :) plus David Li is sorta in the same boat as Gabs' as in he's playing both RB's in the Chargers backfield with Mathews and Battle.. Battle has performed well but will playing both backs benefit him? No. 
WINNER: RelientK 

Spider Pig vs choubacca
Flaming Luke is 4-0. skill? meh. luck? could be. but it'll run out this week. he was suppose to lose to Laura last week but got lucky with a couple positions.. more than a couple.. but Charles is going up against Ravens D. Aaron's team is looking more and more scary. Richardson was a great draft choice and RGIII has continued to impress me. It'll be close but my gut says Aaron will come out victorious this week
WINNER: choubacca

No comments:

Post a Comment