Thursday, October 4, 2012

Predictions: Week 5

TimLukeEric
Last week's record(2-3)(0-0)(1-4)
Overall record(12-8)(5-5)(10-10)
Percentage0.600.500.50


odoyle RULES v. THE Pain Train
The only way my team will beat Gabs's is if his team does what it did last week and flops like crazy.  I mean, I've got freaking Shonn Greene starting.  I might as well start Tshimanga Biakabutuka.  At least I'd feel less gross inside.
Winner: THE Pain Train

Green Nicks and Cam v. The Debbinator
Looks like much of Justina's team is either injured or on bye.  Marshawn Lynch is going to totally destroy the Panthers run D, but I doubt it'll be enough to patch up the holes left by her missing players.
Winner: The Debbinator

errrdayimRussell'in v. Rainbow Warriors
Eric will have to fill in his WR3, but it may not even be worth bothering.  Jeff's team has shown it can get the job done, and his RBs have super favorable matchups this week.
Winner: Rainbow Warriors

RelientK v. Terrible Titans T_T
I already called it in my power rankings, so there's no need to go on, is there?  Laura is so hungry for a win.  And trust me, no one is stopping her this week.
Winner: RelientK

Spider Pig v. choubacca
This will be an interesting matchup.  Luke's been on a roll, and I don't think Aaron will have enough to stop him this week.  I think Luke's RBs (which are still his weak spot) will play just well enough to keep his undefeated record intact.
Winner: Spider Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment