Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pig Predictions - Week 8

Per Justina's request, the Pig will be making predictions this week in prose. Winners in bold

Pig vs Dr Seuss:
Epic trade in works
'Stina won't trade for Brady :(
Which means Pig will win. :)

O'Doyle vs. Tortuguas:
Turtles have new life
Tim might be in some trouble
Perhaps more trades, Tim?

NCSU vs. RelientK
Laura's bye week woes
But Eric's team really sucks
Refrigerator

King Joffrey vs The PAIN TRAIN
Two team vying to join the elite
Both teams look somewhat complete
The resurgence of Rodgers
To Gabs, is a bother
Jeff's team will turn up the heat

Debbinator vs choubacca
An epic battle for the league's second place
The nectar of victory, David shall taste
Aaron will go down
Thanks to bye week frowns (Foster)
But this is far from Aaron's checkmate




3 comments:

  1. I feel like I have to point out, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best predictions of the year! Though Tim's consistency makes me so happy. He makes my Wednesdays better (and I suppose Eric too haha).

    Now I feel bad for championing the charge against the trade... But hey, gotta do what I gotta do!

    ReplyDelete