Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Predictions - Week 1

For simplicity's sake and to save my time, I'm just going to do straight predictions with very little explanation.  My predictions were never that much better than a coin-flip anyways.  So here goes nothing.

odoyle RULES (0-0) v. Spider Pig (0-0)
Spider Pig wins by 20+ points.  Peyton Manning's status doesn't look too good.  Rebuilding year for me (refer to the power rankings).

Rainbow Warriors (0-0) v. aaronisyourdaddy (0-0)
Rainbow Warriors by less than 10.  Yahoo predictor sucks - Arian Foster will not get more than 20 points, if he plays at all.

JohnKasay#1 (0-0) v. Terrific Tortoises (0-0)
JohnKasay#1 wins by 15.  Outside the RB position, Eric's got David in all other spots.

JUSTINA OWNS (0-0) v. THE Pain Train (0-0)
JUSTINA OWNS wins it by 10.  Justina lucks out by playing the worst team in our league.  She may even step up in the rankings after this week, thanks to Gabs.

Relient K (0-0) v. what's poppin slime (0-0)
what's poppin slime by 10.  QB makes the difference.


Predictions 2011: (0-0)


[edit 11:58PM: You guys realize now that I've picked up John Kasay, my team is invincible.]

No comments:

Post a Comment