Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Predictions: Week 3

Woohoo!  70% correct predictions so far.  Right at my goal for the season.  :)  Maybe I'm a better predictor than I am a manager.

TimLukeEric
Last week's record(4-1)(3-2)(3-2)
Overall record(7-3)(5-5)(5-5)
Percentage0.700.500.50


odoyle RULES v. Rainbow Warriors
My team fell flat last week.  But I'm banking on Jennings to give me increased production, Matt Ryan, LeSean McCoy, and DeMarco Murray to play like they should, and LaFell to be my X-factor (whatever that means).  I'm also banking on Rodgers flopping again, Alfred Morris being overhyped, and Jeff's WRs disappointing him.  Is that really so much to ask for?
Winner: odoyle RULES

Green Nicks and Cam v. errrdayimRussell'in
After last week's dominant showing, I don't think there's much that can stop Justina's team at this point.  Justina clearly wins the QB, RB, and DEF battle.  Eric has a slight advantage at TE, but WR and K are about even. (*edit: even with Hakeem Nicks out for Justina, I don't think that'll be enough to give Eric the win.)
Winner: Green Nicks and Cam

The Debbinator v. Terrible Titans T_T
Battle of the Davids.  Ryan Matthews gives David Li a glimmer of hope, and against David Lin's RBs, what he has doesn't look all too bad right now.  If Jonathan Stewart sits out on Thursday, that could put David Li in a pickle.  David Li has some hope with his WRs and TE most likely out-playing David Lin's, and I'd even argue that at QB, Eli might end up putting up big numbers, especially if the Thursday night game turns into a shootout.  This game is harder to predict than I thought it would be.. I want to see the upset happen.
Winner: Terrible Titans T_T

THE Pain Train v. Spider Pig
After this game, only one team will be undefeated in our league.  Who will it be?  Gabs's team just looks too good.  Even if DeAngelo starts on Thursday and Luke plays him, I think Gabs's team is stronger in all positions except QB and maybe DEF.  Pretty easy pick here for me.
Winner: THE Pain Train

RelientK v. choubacca
After this game, only one team will be entirely defeated (aka un-undefeated) in our league.  Who will it be?  As much as I want to cheer for Laura's team, I just don't see how her team is stronger than Aaron's.  RGIII has been super impressive, and probably will continue to be, and Aaron's WRs are stronger than Laura's.  Laura has more reliable RBs at this point, but who knows what Trent Richardson will pull off.  Aaron wins the TE matchup as well.  Sorry, Laura.  Your time of easier matchups will come soon, I hope.
Winner: choubacca

No comments:

Post a Comment