Monday, September 14, 2015

#MondayLulz

tl;dr ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


I would like to know which one of you planted a parasite in my brain to make me think that it was a better idea to start Eli Crapping over Cam Newton.  My other decisions for starters I can live with, but how could I have forgotten the suckness of Eli in this fantasy world?  Seriously, how does this guy have 2 Super Bowl Rings?  *sigh*  Regardless, when your kicker is your highest scorer at 10 points for the week, you are deserving of some major #Lulz.  Laugh it up, because my team deserves it.  And I'm not keeping my hopes high in Carlos Hyde beating out Graham Gano in points for the week.  David Li must be ecstatic.  ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


I'm not going to lie, though - I was a little tickled to see this:
But I'm not going to say much more, because there's a good chance David Lin's team would have still beaten mine this week.  ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


David Lin can probably relate to this, though: I didn't realize Week 1 of Fantasy Football could already lead to early signs of depression.  ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


Is Andrew Poon back to his customized weekly team names?  HE IS SO CLEVER GUY!
And Yahoo! is backing him up on this one, too.  Which means about as much as my entire team right now aka nothing bka garbagesux.  ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


Ok, I should stop talking smack about Aaron's team.  Even if he is starting two running backs from the same team tonight.  At least he's favored to win - I guess it's hard to talk when two of his players outscore my entire team.  Humbled, I have been.  ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~


I for sure thought Justina had this week in the bag.  But Tyler Eifert managed to neutralize the Gronk effect, and the Panthers D stepped it up big time - Comic Sans refuses to remain irrelevant!  Props to Eric, for putting up a fight.  We'll see if Julio can save him tonight.


Oh, and ~~My whole team is a #MondayLulz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment