Monday, September 21, 2015

#MondayLulz Emoji Edition

Monday Lulz in emojis:


Abraham is starting to bring the strong arm like I thought his team would.  A little bit crying face about Tony Romo, but I'm sure he'll figure something out.  Not as bad of a broken heart as Eddie Lacy for Gabs, though. scared face  He might need some better running soon arrow.



I'll be honest, I'm somewhat surprised by Eric's team's flame.  But I won't forget to mention Image result for nuts emojiImage result for nuts emoji since she is currently beating me.  Tina observed yesterday that Justina seems to always be doing ok hand in fantasy.  I told Tina, yes, that's true, but this week it's also partly because she is playing me. wearygun



David Lin Thursday night:
classic smiley face

David Lin Sunday night:
shocked face

Looks like he might be throwing around some more FAAB money with wingsmoney with wingsmoney with wings this Wednesday.



As predicted, Aaron's team goes from thumbs up to poop emoji.

Aaron is also pushing some new "Facebook Page" - well, we are all happy with floppy disk and fax machine  and Image result for aol logo THANKYOUVERYMUCH



Andrew is still so  with his name changes.  I think it might help him win trophy.  So far, it's working better than . Maybe David Li should reconsider turtle?  Or for Abraham: Image result for chinese emojisImage result for chinese emojisImage result for chinese emojisImage result for chinese emojis.



I'll be wai for 100 emoji points tonight, as will slice of pizzafake pig, I'm sure.  Since Carlos S. Hyde couldn't do me a punch emoji this week, here's to Andre 3000 Points Johnson catching a lot of cheeseburger tonight.

wine glassmartiniclinking beer mugseggplant emoji

1 comment: