Thursday, September 19, 2013

Predictions: Week 3

Tim
Last week's record(3-3)
Overall record(7-5)
Percentage0.58

Pinchers of Peril (1-1) v. Charlotte Hornets (0-2)
This is a classic reason why I dislike Yahoo's projected points.  Sure, my players may no have as many "favorable matchups" as Abraham's players, but I don't care.  I think at the level my WRs have been performing, I'm not worried about any unfavorable matchups this week.  I mean, c'mon, to say I'd lose to the lowly Hornets.. The nerve...
And watch me lose now.
Winner: Pinchers of Peril

Spider Pig (1-1) v. Choux AKA Sweet Buns (1-1)
To start Gio or not, that is the question.  If I were Luke, I would - he has more potential upside than Chris Johnson and the Titans.  And it looks like Aaron is going to stick with Carson Palmer over Russell Wilson.  Still liking the decision to pick up Russell Wilson in Round 4, Aaron?  Carson Palmer was, what, Round 14?  Anyways, I'm thinking Luke's team will bounce back from a forgettable Week 2.  He may not take Aaron to school like Lebron did to Splitter, but I'm liking Luke's team this week.
Winner: Spider Pig

Password is Taco (2-0)  v. Jen Wong's Team (1-1)
Assuming Justina gets around to starting players that will actually be playing on Sunday (uh.. Steven Jackson?  uh.. Malcolm Floyd?), I like her chances against Jen's team.  Justina's team has something to prove, don't they?  Even with a partially-banged-up team, I think she'll be able to get the job done.
Winner: Password is Taco

Ham'wheelin'&dealin (1-1) v. Unicorn Burps (1-1)
With Eric's uncertain RB situation, it's hard to see how he'll be able to handle David's stiff competition.  I could see Vick blowing up again, and Eric's WRs having big days, but I think David can easily counter that with his blessing of unicorns.  Too much  magic.  Too much power.
Winner: Unicorn Burps

Seenie J (1-1) v. Terrific Tortoises (0-2)
This is David's week, I can feel it.  Julian Edelman will only do as well as Tom Brady does, and as long as Jeff's RBs don't go on ridiculous sprees (which is, unfortunately for David, fairly conceivable), David has a good chance of pulling out his first W.  I'm rooting for him, if that will help any.  And props for the James Starks pickup - I think it'll have an immediate payoff for him this week.
Winner: Terrific Tortoises

You've Changed Bro (1-1) v. The Pain Train (2-0)
With Ray Rice's status uncertain, Duke will probably be banking on Peyton Manning on A.J. Green having big days in order to give him a chance against Gabs's team.  I don't think their days will be big enough for that this week, though.
Winner: The Pain Train

No comments:

Post a Comment