Friday, November 4, 2011

Tim's Predictions - Week 9


TimLukeDavid LinEricLauraJustina
Last week's record(4-1)(0-0)(0-0)(3-2)(3-2)(0-0)
Overall record(25-15)(11-9)(7-8)(17-13)(13-7)(9-6)



Tim's Predictions - Week 9
odoyle RULES v. The Debbinator
David catches me on the Panther's bye week, and subsequently beats me.  I think it'll be close, but his lineup looks a lot scarier than mine.

Spider Pig v. aaronisyourdaddy
Now that McFadden probably won't play, that increases Michael Bush's value.  But I like Aaron in this one.  I'm going to ride Justina's analysis and say that since teams seem to play better against Luke, Aaron will capitalize.

Rainbow Warriors v. Terrific Tortoises
Chris Johnson is a dud, BUT Jeff doesn't have Peterson.  Wow his RBs looks a lot less scary without him.  I think Tom Brady can make it happen for Jeff, though.  Jeff wins.

JohnKasay#1 v. THE Pain Train
Eric gets an easy week against the lowest ranked team in the league.  To make matters worse, McFadden is out for Gabs.  Eric wins with ease.

JUSTINA OWNS v. RelientK
I'm so tempted to give Laura the victory here.  Calvin Johnson is on bye, Eli Manning will blow up against the Patriots, and... gah I can't decide.  Justina wins it and clenches a playoff spot - her RBs are too good.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you should have gone with your gut, Tim. You could have been 5-0!

    ReplyDelete