Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tim's Predictions - Week 10

Predictions coming out a little early this week due to a Thursday night game.  Laura was right - I should have went with my gut feeling.  Subsequently, I will make all my predictions this week based on my gut feelings.


TimLukeDavid LinEricLauraJustina
Last week's record(4-1)(0-0)(0-0)(4-1)(0-0)(0-0)
Overall record(29-16)(11-9)(7-8)(21-14)(13-7)(9-6)


Tim's Predictions - Week 10
odoyle RULES v. Spider Pig
I ride the Panthers to victory, plus my awesome RBs.  Luke's team has nothing on me.

Rainbow Warriors v. aaronisyourdaddy
This one will be close, but Jeff's got it in the bag.

JohnKasay#1 v. Terrific Tortoises
Eric continues his win streak by continuing to find a way to win.

JUSTINA OWNS v. THE Pain Train
Redemption win for Justina, up against the worst team in the league.

RelientK v. The Debbinator
My gut says Laura, so I go with it.  Laura wins.  Carson Palmer, David?  Seriously?  He was so, like.. 2005.

2 comments:

  1. Haha well I hope I don't let you down this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haters gonna hate. I really wanted to start him so that I would have some reason to pay attention to the game tonight. He's going to blow up... in a good way.

    ReplyDelete