Wednesday, November 9, 2011

John Kasay's Week 10 Predictions!

Early game this week. Let's make this quick.

JohnKasay#1 vs. Terrific Tortoises
aI don't know why but I'm slightly scared of the match-up this week. On paper, David has a lot of favorable players in his lineup. Plus, I'm on a 5 game win streak, that's rare. Could this be the week I lose? Perhaps but I'd like to give the edge to Philip Rivers (he carries me this week) just like last week. GO PACK!

odoyle RULES vs. Spider Pig
Tim has his Panther's line up back this week. Will get back on the winning track after last week's loss. Plus, how good a pick up was DeMarco Murray AND Antonio Brown?! Kudos to Mr. Chang. Luke has 2 Bush's as his RB's this week. Prepare to get bush-whacked! Tim wins. Go PANTHERS!

Rainbow Warriors vs. aaronisyourdaddy
I'm not trying to hate on Jeff's team but he seriously got SO lucky last week. I predicted him to lose because his pretty boy Patriots would stink it up.. (which happened in the first half of the game score: 0-0) and then they got a couple big hook up plays from Brady to Welker.. lucky if you ask me. and then V-Jax catches THREE touchdowns and Mcgahee reels off two 60+ yd runs? Not gonna happen this week. YOU CAN BANK ON IT. Also, aaron has Aaron. which is normally always a deciding factor.

JUSTINA OWNS vs. THE Pain Train
I predicted the upset of the year-to-date last week when Laura beat Justina. More love for Justina this week as I predict she will win.... okay, maybe not so much love as in Gabs' team just sucks... bad.. almost as bad as UNC's football team. that's right.

RelientK vs. The Debbinator
Carson Palmer? Yikes. That will be the reason David loses this week, IF he loses. But I don't think he will because of his stronger WR's & RB's. sorry Laura Wanyin Jones! It'll be close but no cigar!

No comments:

Post a Comment