Thursday, October 10, 2013

Predictions: Week 6


Tim
Last week's record(3-3)
Overall record(14-16)
Percentage0.47

Pinchers of Peril (2-3) v. Seenie J (3-2)
I hope so badly to crush Jeff.  So badly.  That is all I want to say about that.
Winner: Pinchers of Peril

Spider Pig (1-4) v. Ham'wheelin'&dealin (1-4)
At the beginning of the season, I would have thought this would be a very interesting matchup to follow.  Now, both teams are just begging for a win.  I'm thinking Luke may end up capitalizing on Baltimore going shoot-out mode with the Packers, making that Flacco-Torrey Smith combo looks dangerous.  I think the matchups tip it in Luke's favor this week, sadly for Eric.
Winner: Spider Pig

Choux AKA Sweet Buns (3-2) v. Password is Taco (4-1)
So... it might be too late for Justina to find a satisfactory replacement for Jacquizzi.  Plus, I'm still not fully buying Justina's team.  In my opinion, Aaron's got a decent enough team to surpass her in the standings after this week.
Winner: Choux AKA Sweet Buns

Charlotte Hornets (3-2) v. The Pain Train (4-1)
Gabs will get his first taste of what life without Julio will be like for the rest of the season.  I think Abraham's team is going to take advantage of this fact and pull out an upset.  There may be a new #1 next week...
Winner: Charlotte Hornets

You've Changed Bro (2-3) v. Jen Wong's Team (4-1)
I have a feeling Peyton is going to throw all over the Jacksonville Defense.  But it's an even numbered week, so in theory, Duke's team should be off.  That's good enough reason for me.
Winner: Jen Wong's Team

Terrific Tortoises (1-4) v. Unicorn Burps (2-3)
As much as I'd like to see the upset in the case, I can't see how it would happen.  I really can't.  This year's Battle of the Davids looks to be a dud.
Winner: Unicorn Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment