Thursday, October 3, 2013

Predictions: Week 5

It seems like my hashtag predictions caught on.  I apologize that this week I have no trendy trend to offer you all.  I am open to ideas, though.

Tim
Last week's record(2-4)
Overall record(11-13)
Percentage0.46

Pinchers of Peril (1-3) v. Ham'wheelin'&dealin (1-3)
It's funny to me that Yahoo still predicts 10.99 points for David Wilson.  How do they come up with these stupid algorithms to predict these points?  He hasn't even scored that many points in 4 weeks combined!  Anyone tired of hearing about David Wilson yet?  Anyone want to trade for him?  He's a perfect "buy low" candidate!  Ok yeah, sorry, so predictions.  It looks like C.J. probably won't be 100%, and since Fred Jackson has been doing a superb job scoring the fantasy points that C.J. Spiller should be scoring, I don't see why this week will be any different.  Like I mentioned in the rankings, Vick will return strong, and those two players alone (Vick and Fred Jackson) should be enough to beat my team.  Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric only started 3 players and still beat me.
Winner: Ham'wheelin'&dealin

Spider Pig (1-3) v. Password is Taco (3-1)
In an attempt to be objective, I think Luke has the stronger team this week.  At all positions, except maybe kicker.  But I secretly want him to lose so I can feel better about my team.
Winner: Spider Pig

Choux AKA Sweet Buns (3-1) v. Charlotte Hornets (2-2)
I don't think Jimmy Graham is slowing down anytime soon.  Abraham's WRs have a slight edge over Aaron's, but I think Arian Foster will make up for any of Aaron's losses at WR.
Winner: Choux AKA Sweet Buns

Seenie J (3-1) v. Jen Wong's Team (3-1)
Jen capitalizes on Adrian Peterson's bye week and continues to ride to victory behind Drew Brees, Seattle D, and some random player doing well.
Winner: Jen Wong's Team

You've Changed Bro (1-3) v. Unicorn Burps (2-2)
Upset alert: Duke's team is going to squeeze out a win this week.  Why?  Peyton Manning is on fire, Alfred Morris and Antonio Brown are on bye, and if Gronk is back in action, that'll just be icing on the cake.  And then I'll find a reason to put Duke's team back near the top of the rankings.
Winner: You've Changed Bro

Terrific Tortoises (1-3) v. The Pain Train (3-1)
Do I really need to explain this one?
Winner: The Pain Train

3 comments:

  1. Haha you're slowly losing credibility with each week of predictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Credibility is overrated. Just ask our federal government.

    ReplyDelete