Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Season Predictions Part Three

Hello friends. If you're still reading this, then... thanks. Let's cut right to it.


3rd and 4th place

1st and 2nd place

4 - Terrific Tortoises: David's skillz and draft day savvy have steadily improved these past 3 years. I'm predicting his best season yet, anchored by his strong WR's and a solid QB. He does have a bit more risk:reward ratio than other teams, but I'm liking David to finish in the top 4.
*Side note: I am totally not ranking David higher just to get on his good side and hopefully get introduced to one of his female Harvard law school friends, although I wouldn't object to that either

3- Pinchers of Peril: The name change works out for Tim. While nothing really jumps out about his team, Tim has good balance, which goes a long way. Even the Panthers made the Super Bowl... once. Still, he's no match for...

2 - Spider Pig: Piggy decides to rewrite the ending to Lord of the Flies and instead of getting killed, he takes over the island. However, I do recognize that my team is a massive If statement. =IF(AND(CHARLES + CJ2K + FITZ DO WELL),"VICTORY","BACON"). I'm hoping Gio makes me proud and/or Justina trades with me again.

1 - Choux: Aaron's got a strong team, as always. Getting Jimmy Graham was extremely helpful in these rankings, but Aaron is also dangerous on the waiver wire and trading block. If he doesn't get fantasy ADD and commits to managing his team through week 14, Aaron just may be metaphorically hoisting the plaque that Mike Wilson still has. 

That's all for now. Good luck and Godspeed everyone. 

Pig. 

1 comment: