Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pre-season Rankings 2012 (#7-8)

7. odoyle RULES

QB
Matt Ryan
Andrew Luck
RB
LeSean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Shonn Greene
David Wilson
Cedric Benson
WR
Greg Jennings
Marques Colston
Torrey Smith
Titus Young
Sidney Rice
TE/K/DEF
Greg Olsen
John Kasay
New England Defense

My team is admittedly mostly potential.  I'm not happy with my QB, but he'll do.  LeSean and DeMarco I can live with, and if one of the three, Greene, Wilson, or Benson, produce how I hope they do, I'll be very happy with my RBs.  The WRs are definitely weak and thin - probably the worst WRs in our league.  But there's potential!  Torrey Smith and Titus Young, prove me right!  Until then, I can't be taken too seriously.


8. errrdayimRussell'in

QB
Russell Wilson
Josh Freeman
RB
Steven Jackson
Doug Martin
Donald Brown
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Stevan Ridley
WR
Calvin Johnson
Roddy White
Vincent Jackson
Robert Meachem
Justin Blackmon
TE/K/DEF
Jason Witten
Rob Bironas
Seattle Defense

Eric definitely has the best WRs in our league, both starting and on the bench.  It cost him, however, at the other positions.  Less so at RB, since I think out of the 5 he has, he'll be able to find 2 to ride week-to-week.  Choosing which 2 will definitely be the hardest part, and may cost him a few games.  QB is his biggest question mark.  He believes (as do I) that Russell Wilson is going to explode this year.  If he does, Eric's team is going straight to the top of the power rankings, no doubt.  But until he proves himself (which I'm not convinced he has yet - preseason is a whole different beast than the regular season), I'm keeping Eric down here.  Even if Russell Wilson flops, I think Eric's team has enough peripheral support to keep him afloat until he finds (and somehow acquires) a more reliable QB.

1 comment:

  1. don't doubt Wilson. he will prove everyone wrong once again. SWAG

    ReplyDelete